Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let the Wars Begin










Okay ...I know I am obsessed with this whole cup cake thing but dang ...they are so much fun to make and decorate. Tanya out did herself this year, she made me not one but 2 beautiful purses and .... the cutiest cupcake apron ever and then to top that off Erin bought me the best ever cup cake book by Martha Stewart ....I couldn't wait to get home to bake my Harvey Wallbanger cupcakes .... yummy! Thank you Erin and Tanya for supporting my cupcake addiction.
I have to tell you when your birthday lasts an entire week it really wears a girl out, but I have the nicest and most thoughtful friends a person could have. Thank you all for making my birthday so special!

3 comments:

  1. VERY happy to feed your "addiction", Boss - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was lucky enough to taste those! Wow, they are fabulous!! Keep baking "Cupcake Boss", we can't wait to taste some more!!

    ReplyDelete