Monday, November 8, 2010

Oct. 6th -10th

Wow! what a crazy few weeks I have had. I feel like I am so behind on my posts that I should just give up but ....I'm not gonna do that I am going to try to catch you up on what I have been up to since my last post.

October 6th I flew off to Portland Oregon to visit my sister and my brother-in-law in their new home. The first night I was there my sister had her tap dancing class to go to so my brother in law Steve and I went to his monthly Blues meeting. It was kind of cool because I normally go out with the girls here in Vegas to listen to music on Wed. nights and this way I didn't miss a beat ...ha ha ha.
My sister and I had signed up for a class at Art & Soul in Portland Art & Soul we both took a class in rolled milled bracelets ....didn't really learn anything new but still had a fun day playing with lace and making lace patterns on copper and we met some really nice people. My great niece Ashley lives in Portland and we met up with her for coffee one day ....can't believe she just turned 21, isn't she a doll???

1 comment:

  1. Ah HA - reading material, FINALLY! I still want to see the lace metal, Boss, you little Lace Metaler, you!

    ReplyDelete