Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's My Birthday!



Last Saturday the 25th was my birthday, It started off with a morning meeting with my very good friend Pat for coffee at Starbucks. Pat is one of those friends that always has a good story or great joke that just leaves you with a smile on your face. I always love to get together with her, she has this special way of knowing exactly how to tell a story that will leave you laughing every time. A few weeks back I gave a beaded bracelet class called "Dragonscale". I made the sample for the class in black and clear and the other sample was in Pink. One of the other students made the bracelet in blues and it was so pretty I had said I wished I had one like that. Well ....it was my birthday after all so Pat went home and made me one in blue, it looks really good with jeans. She also made me her famous earrings in purple. I love them both Pat, thank you for a wonderful morning and the beautiful handmade gifts! Thanks Pat I LOVE them both.

2 comments:

  1. That Pat sure knows where it's at! Beautiful bracelet - such clean lines! Love the purple earrings, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the blue, I bet it does look good with jeans! Hmmm, I may have to make one now!

    ReplyDelete