Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A very special gift.



After the gospel brunch we went to a quiet place in the hotel to celebrate birthdays, mine and Tanya's. Jackie is a talented scrapbooker ...not sure that is a real word but lets roll with it. She took photos from years past of several different celebrations and had lots of photos of all my favorite people and put them into a beautiful book with clever themes and captions. It is just a beautiful gift and I love it to pieces, I am going to leave it in the studio for everyone to see so don't forget to look for it next time you are in class, you might just see yourself featured in it. Thank you so much Jackie, it means so much to me and I know all the thought, time and love that you put into it.

1 comment:

  1. This book is priceless...so much of Jackie's heart and soul in what she does! Great picture of you two, too too!

    ReplyDelete