Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet my brother Kevin


Sunday my brother Kevin and His wife Judi were in town and I was so lucky they were able to make some time to meet with Greg and I for breakfast at the J.W. Marriott. They are both coaches for the company Beach Body, for those of you who have never heard of it before it is mainly a Internet weight loss and healthy eating organization. Judi has lost 80 lbs so far with the help and support of Beach Body; way to go Judi!! I just joined the free membership, lets see if I can drop my last 5lbs. Judi is such an inspirational speaker you just want to go out and conquer the world after talking to her. If you want to learn more about Beach Body and what they have to offer go visit their blog.
http://teambeachbody.com/member/sn/JudiFinneran
My brother Kevin is not only a coach for Beach Body he is also a Bio Technician at Kaiser Hospital in Oceanside and if thats not enough he is one hell of an artist - go check out his work on his website. http://thesushiartist.com
Thanks Kevin & Judi for a long overdue visit - Love you both!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture of you and your brother Colleen. I can see the resemblance and think you both resemble your Dad. Glad you got to have a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome brother you have! Sounds like you had a pretty wonderful visit, Boss - here's to you and that last 5 lbs. May they melt like butter!

    ReplyDelete