Sunday, August 28, 2016

Ya Gotta Love Vegas


Last weekend I went to the Palazzo Theater to see Clint Holmes new show "Between the Lines" a fabulous show but then what did I expect? it's Clint Holmes the entertainer of the year for many years here in Las Vegas. The show was fantastic but show room blew me away, it's old style vegas with comfy sofas and jazz club style tables and chairs. Love that room

This weekend I was back at the Palazzo theater to see the show BAZ the show that comes on right before Clint and uses the same room. BAZ is a tribute to 3 movies/love stories...2 of the classics, Romeo & Juliet, The Great Gatsby and Moulin Rouge....LOVED all 3 or of these love stories. The show was very avant Gard...very artsy so different and really good except ....the band was so loud you couldn't really hear any of the dialog or hear the words of the songs. I know all these stories very well so I could follow along but bless the people who didn't, they were lost. Maybe it was just something off that night..hope so. If you are looking for something different to do go see this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment