Sunday, August 7, 2016

My First UBER...and it won't be my last

So Last night I was on a mission to kidnap some very good friends who have done so much for me this past year and half, I wanted to treat them to a evening out. We met up at Bahama Breeze for an amazing dinner, hint...get the spicy jerk chicken dinner, it was to die for. I had told them not to plan anything for the evening because I had them captured for the night. After dinner we went out front and I called my very first UBER to take us to the Mirage to see the new Beatle Love show. The Uber App is amazing, it took 2 min for our Uber driver to arrive in what looked like a brand new car, our driver was a super sweet girl who drives for both Uber and Lyft on the weekends and has a full time job during the day. The ride on the strip was great since Streisand was in town last night the strip traffic was terrible. It took us about 5 min to get from the restaurant to the Mirage and the total bill for 3 people as $6.90...you can't get a taxi for 3 people for that people!! The Uber driver told us when we were ready to get a ride back to our cars to go to the North Valet at the Mirage and there is a Uber Pick up right there. It was so simple, we walked back to the area opened the Uber app and requested a car and 1 min later ...Whaa la we are on our way back to get our cars. LOVE Uber and so glad I finally tried it out, set up a free Uber account before you need it. They will ask you for your form of payment, I like to use Pay Pal so after the ride is over you will get a notification on your phone that Uber has been paid...and OH before you take your ride you can get a free estimate on what it will cost so there are no surprises.

3 comments:

  1. Can you roll the tip in with the payment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL be using Uber once I figure it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool...wow 6.90?? But how much you think it would cost to pick us up all the way at our houses?? Hmmmmm?? Glad you had a good experience!

    ReplyDelete