Monday, August 1, 2016

The Best Weekend Ever

Last weekend I went to San Diego to spend time with a few old friends...well they are not THAT old they are my age LOL but we have been buddies for 48 years!! Wow how many people are as lucky as I am? We had another very close friend that passed away 21 years ago at the age of 41 of Leukemia, I used to spend my days at her house with her and her family. We haven't seen her mother & sister for 21 years and decided to surprise her....and what a surprise it was. Patty we love you, we miss you and we thank you for all the days you put up with us all. The weekend was full of laughter when you put Judi and I together and then well throw our friend Avis in there...there was no stopping us. Thank you thank you thank you Judi for this weekend and so many years of friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment