Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Some Guys Have All The Luck...and charisma



 Another great night, went to see Rod Stewart on Sunday night,the show was fantastic! I was so excited to share the evening with some great friends, my friend Lynn is an old high school buddy that I haven't seen it 40 years she was in town and I was so happy we were able to spend 2 nights together and share the memories of our childhood and what better way to do that but with the music from our childhood...Rod was just the perfect concert to share. I saw this concert about a year and a half ago and his show just keeps getting better and better. So much fun catching up with you Lynn and it's always a fun night with the Scott's too.

1 comment:

  1. What a great summer you've had with music. So glad you've connected with The Scotts for concerts - its nice when you find friends who "get" your taste in music!

    ReplyDelete