Saturday, October 13, 2012

Last Weekend

So last weekend I had my good friend from California in town and we had a fun "whirlwind" visit.
Denise and I met over 30 years ago when are kids were really little ....my son was just starting kindergarten and my daughter was going into the first grade and they are now 35 & 37...whew where does the time fly? Denise and I worked together at Baxter Healthcare and lived in the same apartment building in Irvine and partied together. We have been best friends for so many years and still to this day when we see each other it is as if we are still living in the same area. Being the devout Catholic Denise is I took her to the Hilton to see the play Nunsense, she loved the show so I thought I have to give the devil his fair share and so I took her to the dark side and later that night and we ended up going to the Paris Hotel to see Anthony Cools. Okay his show was pretty raunchy but sooo funny. He is a hypnotist and if you ever want to see a great 90 min show (that feels like 20 min) go see this show. After the show we came back to the house opened and finished a bottle of wine and talked and laughed until 2 in the morning. What a great visit ...thanks Denise we have to do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment