Monday, September 17, 2012

8 Weeks Post Op

So it's been 8 weeks today since I had my rotator cuff surgery and I have been going to rehab 3 days a week for 6 weeks and still have several weeks to go. I am working so hard to get back to normal and helping me to do that are two people at the rehab center. This first person is Dominic my technician, she is the one who gives me heat and ice and uses this machine that helps take the pain away and she also is the one who hooks me up to the neck traction ...everything she does are the "feel good" types of therapy. Then I have Jessica the actual Physical Therapist - she is the one who makes my therapy plan, gives me all the hard painful exercises and at the end of every session she comes to me to pull and stretch my arm to the point I want to scream ...she does all the painful stuff. Last week I made them each a necklace for all the help they give to me. Thank you ladies because of you I am feeling so much better.

3 comments:

  1. I love the two necklaces - what nice gifts and I'm sure they loved them!

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - glad you're back to creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a nice gesture, I am sure they loved them!

    ReplyDelete