Monday, May 20, 2013

Billy Elliot


Yesterday was another great day out at the Smith Center to see Billy Elliot. I'd seen the movie several years ago and really enjoyed it and so when I saw it was part of the 2013 Broadway series at the Smith Center I was thrilled. What made it even better was that I met a new friend there...actually she is a good friend of a friend. Jerry B has known Susan for years and for whatever reason we had never met so I asked Jerry, "does she have 3 eyes or something"? from then on we have referred to her as "3-eyed Susan" and before you get all up in arms about it she knew it and thought it was funny. Jerry decided it was time we meet so she generously gave up her ticket to Susan. I was already in the theater when she arrived and when we finally met the first thing I said was.... oh wow you must have just had some major surgery done and you look great, and she replied "yes" I just had that 3rd eye removed. We had a great time and she is a wonderful person and I am so glad we finally met. Thanks Jerry for bringing yet another wonderful person into my world.

1 comment:

  1. Never seen the movie OR the musical. And, I think your sister must have three eyes. :-) Happy day, Boss

    ReplyDelete