Monday, May 27, 2013

Shania ...Wow


What a night last night was ...all I can say is WOW! went to the Shania Twain show at Ceasers Palace.
Her sets, costumes, lighting, dancers and band were out of this world, and oh did I mention the beautiful white horse she was riding on stage? She is back and better than ever, her show was outstanding and the way she interacts with the audience you can just feel she loves every minute of it.
What a great show, if you get a chance you have to get over to see her. Thanks House Seats for another great show with the best seats in town.

2 comments:

  1. Would have loved to seen her - tried to get us ALL tickets, but had no luck. I thought you weren't supposed to mention House Seats on blogs (remember when you got on me for my post mentioning them a few years back?!) Glad YOU had fun - Happy Memorial Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no..shania twain bashed america after her fans got her rich, then she took her money and left the country. Now she is back trying to get rich again off us..she won't see me at her show ever!!

    ReplyDelete