Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Smith Center comes through once again


Just got home from the Smith Center, Las Vegas's somewhat new performing Arts Center. The performance today was Disney Beauty and the Beast. I normally don't like the whole Disney thing but this show was exceptional. I must have seen it at least once on stage because I always buy a coffee mug from the plays I attend and I already have one in my cabinet. The stage, the sets and costume were all so colorful it just puts you in a good mood. I have seen several plays and other types of shows at The Smith Center over the past  months and I can honestly say I haven't seen a bad performance yet. If you haven't been there ...go, it's so nice to have that venue virtually just down the street, great seats good friends and perfect day.... LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment