Tuesday, April 9, 2013

American Country Music Awards

Boy did I ever score when I got tickets from House Seats to attend the CMA awards Sunday. They were to be televised from 2 locations. The main location was the MGM hosted by Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan and the remote site was at the Orleans hosted by Brad Paisley. I was 19th in line for the Brad Paisley event and had great seats. The show was fantastic, we saw all the stuff going on at the MGM plus our own entertainment. At the very beginning of the show Blake and Luke came by our location to say "Hey" and then the show started. Perfect evening out with my sister, who wouldn't love a show where you get to see Brad P. Dirks Bentley, Jewel, Florida Georgia Line, Carrie Underwood, John Mayer, Cheryl Crow, LL Cool J, John Fogerty and so many more I can't remember.
Just when you think It can't get any better they announce that Brad Paisley, Cheryl Crow, Carrie Underwood and John Fogerty were going to do a 2 hour concert for us....Yikes!! it was so fantastic! What a perfect way to end a great 3 week visit with my sister. Thanks Dennie for all you did while you were here and for a great visit.

This show definitely made up for the Bon Jovi
concert I got tickets to last week...(standing room show only) Was really looking forward to that one but we had the guys with us and they were not into that so we gave our tickets up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool! I could of got tickets but I did not want to stand all night, not with this hip! I was gone when bon jovi was here or I would have gone. He would have been a good concert, he has mellowed out so I am sure the boys would have liked it.

    ReplyDelete