Monday, November 8, 2010

Oct 11-16



Left Portland Oregon and flew on to Spokane Washington to visit my cousins, did you know I used to live in Spokane?? I really hated living there, I guess timing was just bad. Had a great visit while in Spokane and the weather was really beautiful, little chilly but not everyone can live in Las Vegas. Sharon took me out with her friends one day to an apple farm for lunch, little out of the city but not too far. Lunch was great and she has the nicest friends. Spent the next few days just going to dinners, and lunches and visiting with her sister and her daughter and grand kids.

3 comments:

  1. We don't have apple farms, either...how much fun was that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete