Monday, October 5, 2015

Promises Matter

What a fantastic month.... the day after my sister and cousin left my really good friends from Saudi Arabia arrive. I lived in Riyadh Saudi Arabia for 8 years and during my time there I met Susanna and Yosef, Susanna and I were/are like sisters, we spent nearly every day together and when I left the Kingdom Yosef promised he would  make sure that Susanna and I would always stay in touch. He is a man of his word...they came to Vegas about 10 years ago to visit me and now again with this trip. In between visits we stay in touch via Skype, Whatsup and Facebook. It seems like we have never been apart. 
We crammed in as much as we could in this trip. Yosef wanted to go to the Pawn Stars Shop since he loves that show... Susanna brought her sister Jeane with her and the girls wanted to go to the Las Vegas Design Market and boy that place is beautiful & huge and across from The Smith Center. Susanna owns a boutique in Saudi and was looking for some funky things to go into the shop. We also went to the Shelby Car Museum ...that was cool to see all the vintage American cars. Of course there was the Yardhouse for lunch at the Linq and I got up enough nerve to go on the High Roller.
The last night they were here we took in a really really bad show but still had a great time. It was the best visit ever and I miss them already. Thanks Yosef for keeping your promises, you are the best!


Shelby Car Museum








1 comment:

  1. They really look like wonderful people-so glad you stay in touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete