Monday, October 12, 2015

Bad Boys Bad Boys...

Fun day out yesterday when my good friend Ronna invited me to go with her to watch the K9 competition at the Orleans Arena. The dogs and trainers came from all over the world and were put through some pretty difficult tasks. Of course Las Vegas won the Top Dog award, I mean really who else could win that award. This is an annual event that is open and free to the public, can't wait to go back next year and see some of the events I missed this year. Thanks Ronna for thinking of me...great fun yesterday.




The dogs are working on command, first they see the "perp" police talk for the bad guy...they go after him until his trainer calls him off. Then he sees a fight and sees his trainer being assaulted and goes for the bad guy. Last he is to go after the bad guy with the gun but stop just before on command of his trainer. So much fun and beautiful dogs.
Question: Whats the Difference between SWAT and K9? K9 doesn't negotiate.
Should I? 

1 comment:

  1. UGH! you guys drive me crazy...you always invite me to sappy movies or rides with strangers, but when something I love shows up I get no invite????? You know my dream is to own a professionally trained german shepherd!!! Got to mark my calendar so I can go next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete