Monday, September 8, 2014

Kinky Boots


Last night was another fun filled night at the Smith Center. Kinky Boots is one of the best musicals I have seen, based on a true story and being a British story it has you laughing the entire night. The music was great but then what would you expect with Cyndi Lauper writing the music and lyrics. I love the theater and always have ever since my very first play  my parents took me to "Damned Yankee's" I think I was about 8 years old and it was a theater in the round....I was hooked. I even volunteered at the Performing Arts Center in Orange County California in 1986 every weekend the first year it opened just to be able to see the performances.
I always buy the mugs from the most memorable plays I go to and this was no exception. I have mentioned how much I LOVED this show? Go see it.

1 comment: