Monday, June 23, 2014

Busy Summer

It seems like I just don't have a minute to spare these days but I wanted to share a few photos of my granddaughter and my son. My son Tyler and his wife and daughter came to visit last month and I didn't get a chance to post these pictures. They were only here a few days but we made the most of the time we had. We took one morning to go to the beautiful Craig Regional Park here in town, yup the same park I go to on the weekends for my Saturday morning walk. It's just beautiful there, lots of walking paths, large open grassy areas, dog parks, skate parks, tennis courts, community garden areas and lots and lots of equipment for the kids to play on. Kaitlyn loved it but I think Tyler loved the interactive music pipes they have there.



Tyler and Karie and Kaitlyn took a ride on the High Roller at the Linq....they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment