Monday, June 16, 2014

Book Of Mormon













Last night was another fabulous night out at the Smith Center to see The Book Of Mormon. I
really didn't know what to expect except that everyone I talked to who had already had seen it loved it.
So off we went really not knowing much about the play and OMG it was so funny I loved it. The songs were fun, upbeat and witty and the performers were spot on in their characters. This is one play I would definitely go back and see again.  Of course anyone who knows me or has taken any jewelry making classes with me know that I buy coffee mugs from some of the most memorable plays that I have seen. I'm just so mad at myself for not picking up one a few weeks back when I went to see the play "Once" ... I might just have to get on line and order one.

1 comment: