Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rod Stewart… Yikes!!

Can you say Score??? yup I scored 4 tickets last Sunday night to go see Rod Stewart at Caesars  Palace. There were a total of 8 of us who went and oh what a show. He stayed true to the Rod I grew up listening to. He sang all his old classics and boy did he put on one great show. You just can't beat a show in the Colosseum, it's just so beautiful. If you live in Vegas ….get there before he ends his show. If you a coming to Vegas ….get there, you will be so happy you did.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED HIM!! THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CONCERTS! I was so happy to hear him sing his good ol early rock songs! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, joy, JOY!

    PS - that robot puzzle thing down there is MADDENING - 4 times, because the number was not legible, leaving me time to come up here and add this to my comment!!! Just turn on email notifications and moderate once you have seen the comments.

    ReplyDelete