Saturday, November 30, 2013

Garth Brooks …WOW, WOW & WOW

Last night was an ultimate best for me when Greg and I went to the Garth Brooks show, you know the one that aired LIVE on TV last night? It was a full 2 plus hours of great music and lots and lots of laughter. Who knew this guy was such a great story teller and funny? I think if he must have been a comic in his other life. He started telling his story of how he got started and who influenced him in his music. He took you through the 60's all the way up to the present time. His wife Trisha Yearwood was also there and came on stage to sing a few songs too. We had seen her in concert in Laughlin some years ago …big fan of both. After the TV taping was over Garth and Trisha stayed a put on another mini 40 min concert for us. The show was great and the Encore show room was nice and intimate. Our seats were perfect…dead center about 15 rows in. Love you guys at House Seats and wow…hand delivering my tickets to my house was a big big plus.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are killing me....I have loved garth from his start...I would have loved to see him....UGH...I cant offer HS to people because I feel like I am selling real estate or stocks...because I gain from it...houseseat loves you..but jeepers share the wealth missy!!! Dang it..I can never get anything on HS anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun - Jackie LOVES Garth...she's gonna' be so sad to hear you got to go, courtesy of HS. I still would like to know HOW you have them in your hip pocket. None of the rest of us get the special "perks" that you do.

    ReplyDelete