Wednesday, November 21, 2012

There is so much to be thankful for but this year I am most thankful for my friend Carol who has been in the hospital for the past 6 weeks. Carol had a brain aneurysm rupture 6 weeks ago and has been pretty much in a coma but today when I went to visit her she was finally able to open her eyes and was able to talk to me a little bit, she has a long way to go but it sure felt good to see her finally awake. Carol all your jewelry buddies are pulling for you and can't wait until the day we all see you back in classes.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Boss...so glad you got to speak to Carol today. XOXO Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best thanksgiving news!
    I am pretty depressed this thanks givng with both moms gone..so we are headed out of the house to distract me today!

    ReplyDelete