Saturday, November 3, 2012

Best concert....EVER

Last night was a night I will never forget....I WAS IN THE 4th row of the Barbra Streisand show!!
Thanks to House Seats it was at the best concert I have ever seen or probably will ever see in my life.
Her voice is flawless, her songs are timeless and she is just one of the greatest singers of all time.
3 hours of total entertainment beginning with her alone, then she shared the stage with 3 young tenors from Italy who sang beautifully. Then she brought out Chris Botti for several songs and if that wasn't enough her son came out to sing (and yes he did get mama's talent). Towards the end of the concert her sister sang a few songs with her. All I can say is wow!! Everyone enjoyed the show, in the seat behind me was Steve Wynn, to the right of me was Frank Marino and Marie Osmond stepped on my toes and asked me to dance ...she and her manager sat right next to me. Great Great show ...Thank you a million times Bryce for calling me and inviting me to see this concert of a lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. I can still hear you singing "People"!

    I would have loved to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peopllllllllllllllllllllle - glad it was fun!

    ReplyDelete