Friday, July 27, 2012

"I'll Be Back"

                                                                                 
About 5 years ago I started feeling some pain in my right arm/shoulder and chalked it up to beading too much, of course I didn't stop beading I just couldn't do that. I just thought ...it will get better the following week. The next week came and then the next month came and then the next year came. After a few more years of this I decided I would stop teaching so many bead classes and started teaching more metal classes to give my arm a rest but little did I know the damage was already done.
Monday I decided I needed to bite the bullet  and went in for rotator cuff surgery. The recovery time for what I had done is only about 6 weeks. I gotta tell you the recovery is painful, uncomfortable and because I am in a sling it's pretty darn inconvenient. I am really looking forward to getting back to my regular routine and classes. Thanks to all of you who have e-mailed, texted, called and sent cards of good wishes. Like I said, the recovery is painful but don't worry ....I'll Be Back!

3 comments:

  1. Here's hoping it's a great fix, and you're feeling better SOON, Boss...XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heal quickly!
    I need both of mine done, but at my age, I figure that I can live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you are feeling. Believe me, it will get better. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete