Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You Gotta Go

The Smith Center for the Performing Arts has just recently opened here in Las Vegas and I have been lucky enough to have been invited to go to the first 2 plays of this seasons Broadway Series. My friend Ronna bought season tickets for this seasons performances and we have been to see The Color Purple and just this past weekend we Saw Mary Poppins. The venue is over the top beautiful and these photos really don't show just how beautiful this place really is. This photo is what you see  when you first walk into the building just past the lobby. All 5 floors of the center  have their own bars, large comfortable seating areas, and balcony's (except for this floor of course). The grounds around the area is spectacular with lots of Art all around. It's amazing that we have something this special right here in Las Vegas. I know I know we have all the shows on the strip and they are great but nothing is better than the experience of going out to "The Theater".
Season tickets for this season are already gone but I have just bought my season tickets for next season ...8 great shows!
Thank you so much Ronna for sharing this with me!

This is the view from our seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment