Sunday, March 6, 2011

How lucky am I?














This beautiful purse was made by my friend Tanya who is the type of creative person that can do anything and everything she does is beautiful. She sells her purses and other creative designs on her Etsy shop. You can find a link to her shop on the left side of this page- look under "networking" and then click on Bead and Needle. You can also find out more about her when you read her blog and that can be found on the right side of this page just look under "La-Dee-Dah Blogs"

Thanks so much for taking the time to take my very special order, I love this purse!!

2 comments:

  1. And I love you! You're not half as lucky as I am to have such a great friend, Boss! Thanks for the plug...glad you like it...XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky too, I have a Tanya original purse as well, I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete