Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day


5 O'clock and I am Just sitting here drinking an Irish Beer ....ingredients left over from my cupcake baking. I swear I love to watch cupcake wars on Sunday nights on the food channel at 11:00 p.m. I decided since I had a class on St. Patrick's Day that I should surprise my class with what else but cupcakes, and hell I'm Irish so why not go all out??? These cupcakes are chocolate cake made with Irish Beer, with a surprise filling made of chocolate granache infused with Irish Whiskey and Irish cream and if that wasn't enough I topped it off with a Irish cream buttercream frosting! Bottoms Up!! no drinking after one of these cakes.

3 comments:

  1. Why do I ALWAYS miss the freakin' best days?!!!!! Happy St. Pat's Day, Boss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, quite the spread! Looks awesome, I bet everyone had a fun irish kinda day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the cupcakes & class! Yummy!!! Thanks Colleen.

    ReplyDelete