Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mom



Today is Mother's Day, a day that is sometimes sad for me. I lost my mother to cancer several years ago
and Mother's Day is a big reminder for me of how much I have lost, no card to send, no phone call to make,
no mother to visit. My mother was a beautiful, intelligent, creative person. This picture was taken of my parents long before they
move to Nevada ... I guess Las Vegas was always in her blood, check out the card she is holding.
Happy Mother's Day mom ... I love you.

3 comments:

  1. What a great photo of both of your parents...Mom was lovely! Happy Mother's Day, Boss!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an attractive couple and beautiful Mother! Happy Mother's Day to you Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is so cool, I have a photo just like that of my parents! I will have to pull it out and show you! Your dad looked like clark gable, mine looked like jack nicholson! I would have liked your mom, I love Las vegas too, oh and bingo!

    ReplyDelete