Thursday, May 6, 2010

Concert Night - Led Zeppelin Tribute

Photobucket
Every Wed. night at the Hilton in Las Vegas are classic rock concert nights ...girls night out. last night Tanya, Jackie,Erin and I had a fun night reliving the great Led Zeppelin. The music and show was awesome, they sounded great and the crowd was really into it. But I have one question?? Was or is Robert Plant gay? the guy who portrait him on stage was definatly gay ... I'M JUST SAY"IN....he just couldn't keep his hands off himself and I also think that he thought that the crowd were all deaf because I swear he was doing sign languge for us during the entire show so we would understand the lyrics, that was a bit distracting but the show was really good and if they come back to do another show I would say go for it.

No concert review for next week, the show is Wild Child (The Doors) I saw that a few months ago and reviewed it and will skip next week and have to settle watching American Idol on t.v.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, you di'nt just ask that about THE Robert Plant, girlfriend! Ooooh - take it back, take it back! Had a great time, once again, in spite of your "sacreligious" musing there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No, I've never thought that I was gay. And that's not something you think. It's something you know"...
    Robert Plant

    "Not that there's anything wrong with that"...Seinfeld

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, yeah that was too funny, he did have robert plants moves down to the tee! The music was great, hell of a show, thansk for getting out and having fun!

    ReplyDelete