Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation




Last week I went to Portland to visit my Niece, and her family, I had such a fun visit. My niece Erin is such a great person and is a gracious hostess. She has a beautiful home in Portland Oregon that she shares with her wonderful husband and two adorable younger children Peyton and Rylee, she also has another daughter; Ashley that is almost 19 and lives on her own in the city. My sister Denise and her husband Steve were also there, so it was a family affair.
It's so fun to be around Erin's girls they are so funny and always entertaining.
Thanks Erin,Sheldon, Peyton, Rylee, Ashlee,Dennie, Steve and ..... Rossco (the dog) for everything!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those girls are adorable! I have always had boys around, I bet it is fun to have squeals and giggles around instead of race car engine noises and hammering and banging!
    Love the teal and brown dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, are they CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great pictures, Aunt Colleen...Tanya

    ReplyDelete