Friday, July 24, 2009

The Moose Brings The Cheese!!


Okay how did this start? Earlier this week Margaret was over and I invited her to play Bingo with some of the girls. She began telling me how she used to work in some Bingo room; I think in Wisconsin. She starts explaining how serious these bingo players are she says "oh these people line up all their lucky charms and nobody talks or jokes around". She said they even made her change her shoes because they were too noisy when she walked in the room. I told her that we all bring a lucky charm too so don't be surprised. The next day I emailed her to remind her of the place and time and oh yeah....don't forget your lucky charm I say.

WELL.... THE MOOSE BROUGHT THE CHEESE, and the blinking pendant she wore, and the ceramic moose and all the lucky charms that hung from that .... we about died laughing. Then we all brought out out 1 little 1 inch charm. Something gave us luck at that table because Jackie won 3 times and Pat K. won once ... what a fun day!

3 comments:

  1. Always a good time playing bingo with you funny girls! Monkeys and lions and koala bears and mooses!! Oh don't forget the cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she wore that cheese on her head - she is such a classy lady, that would have been too cool! Sorry I missed the fun - my weekend was "special" - congrats on the $$$ Jackie and Pat! :-) Love, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could tell more stories - but I have been threatened with severe punishment which includes Christmas presents ...

    Cornelia
    (the wicked step daughter)

    ReplyDelete