Friday, September 23, 2016

Off the Grid with the whole Cox Cable thing

It's been about a month now that I got so fed up with Cox Cable I decided to dump them for my cable provider. I hired Mr. Antenna to come put up my antenna....yup one of the old fashioned ones that goes on your roof. I actually had Cox come out and put in all their little mini boxes they said we all needed but the day they did that it took them about 11 hours and they left my house with my main TV with NO picture at all ...and they knew it. All my TV's worked fine when they came in and and when they left it was pathetic. That night one of my TV's upstairs lost cable and I decided right there...all the mini boxes and Cox can go to hell. So for the past 6 or more years I have had a subscription to Netflix and Hulu which runs me about $15 a month which gives me more than enough movies and TV shows to watch and my Mr. Antenna gives me over 40 channels which includes all the local networks and can I just say the reception is so much better than Cox ever was? I'm so happy with my decision to ditch Cox for TV that I had to share .....I'm even saving $80 plus dollars a month!

1 comment:

  1. We pulled the plug years ago. I get 22 over the air channels, plus I subscribe to SlingTV ($19.99 per month)
    Check it out at slingtv.com - Tim

    ReplyDelete