Monday, September 14, 2015

Clint Holmes ...go see his show















What a wonderful evening I had last weekend when some very kind and generous  friends Invited me to spend a  relaxing evening with them for dinner at Capitol Grill and then to see The Clint Holmes show at the Smith Center Cabaret and Jazz Theater. My first time for both. The dinner was so delicious and the restaurant is absolutely beautiful- I haven't been out to a meal like that in ....well forever. Beautiful white linens, crystal, china and sterling and to top everything off our table was one that overlooks the Strip. Then off to the Smith Center, I have been to the Reynolds theater many times to see the Broadway shows but this was my first time to the Cabaret & Jazz Theater. The show was amazing and not a bad seat in the house but then of course Steve got us front row seats. Clint's voice is a smooth as they come and he is such a great entertainer. This show his theme was James Taylor and so he sang only songs from James Taylor, WOW! I can't wait to go back to see more...thank you so much Betty and Steve, It was the best night out I have had in a long long time.

1 comment:

  1. Sent my folks to see him about 10 years ago - they loved him then...I'm sure he's only gotten better with time. Went to see Marc Anthony and Carlos Vives last night - WOW!!! Love the entertainment we have here.

    ReplyDelete