Sunday, March 8, 2015

Volleyball Fun

 I really don't know what I was thinking or drinking when I decided to sign up for a volleyball league. Friday night was our first game and seeing how I haven't played since high school I wasn't sure if my teammates would kick me off the team after the first game. I made it through both matches and they even invited me back next week, so it looks like I will be spending my Friday nights at Sunset Park play volleyball this spring, maybe I will even get some arm muscles!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl - I love volley ball and remember how much fun I had playing it! The last time I played it was in Hawaii in the 70's-I was young then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta hand it to you, out playing volleyball?? wow, you are a powerhouse! Keep it up and we will have to call you Miss Jack Lalaine!
    remember him and his german shepherds!

    ReplyDelete