Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wanna save some money and still have your favorite coffee?

Wolfgang Puck coffee pods from Amazon
How cool is this? make your own pods
I love to have a great cup of coffee or even a Latte each morning before I start the day. I love my Cuisinart espresso maker, first of all because it just makes such great coffee and because it's so easy to use and secondly because it takes coffee pods or the ground coffee from beans.
On work days I really like the ease of using the pods and so I used to buy the coffee pods from the Internet and take my chances on getting good fresh coffee. You never really know how old the coffee is or if it's in stock and then you have to wait for it to be shipped.

I think I must have died and gone to Latte heaven. I just bought these empty pods and this nifty little sealer to make my own pods. Love this idea Do you know how cheap the BIG bag of Starbucks coffee beans are when you get them at Sam's Club? Of course you have to start with good beans and a great coffee grinder is a must (a burr grinder, I have had mine for a few years now). Check it out, I made about a dozen pods in just under 10 min. Woo-hoo, no more stale coffee and no more waiting for the postman to bring the pods



No comments:

Post a Comment