Sunday, March 3, 2013

West Side Story

Another great show at the Smith Center this afternoon, who hasn't seen and loved West Side Story?
My friend Ardith had NEVER seen it even on TV. What a treat for both of us, I have seen this a million times on TV but  I hadn't seen on stage. Every song, every dance is so memorable .....Maria ...I just met a girl name Maria, that song will be stuck in my brain for days. For those of you who were around me after I went to Barbara Streisand concert will be happy that I am off of .....People, people who need people and now on to ....Maria! Great show and so glad I got to share it with one of my very special friends.


4 comments:

  1. I would have loved to see Streisand, but always hated that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love West Side Story! I went to a play at the college I attended to see it performed live, wow! It was Fabulous show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved the movie & would have loved to have seen the play as well as Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw "War Horse" on stage last week. If you get a chance....SEE IT!
    -Tim

    ReplyDelete