Monday, January 7, 2013

A little birdie told me

Okay so I have been home in bed for 3 days with a really bad cold so what's a girl suppose to do but surf the web? I have been all over the web just lookie looing as they say. I am truly addicted to Pintrest and might have to start going to PA meetings in the near future. You can find the most unusual and useless gadgets but really ....how cute is this little crystal bird speaker for Ipods? I might have to put it in my "might have to get" basket ...I just love it!


4 comments:

  1. Cute bird! I love pinterest, love the recipes i have been getting off there! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get well soon - I had to go back in for a second round of antibiotics - something for Anthrax (seriously), an inhaler, more cough medicine later, I think I may lick it! Don't buy too much sitting in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute and I also go on Pinterest for recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone help me with Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete