Sunday, October 9, 2011

Life IS a Cabaret!



Arrived home from my Portland vacation with a pretty bad cold that kept me in bed ...yes me in bed for 3 days. By Thursday I am starting to feel a bit better and by Friday when Liza Minnelli tickets came up on House Seats, well I was not going to let that pass me by - snatched up the tickets and off I went with one of my  Posse number 2 members to see the legendary Liza Minnelli ...that's Liza with a "Z". This was one of the greatest shows I have seen with House Seats, even if you were never a Liza fan (which I was) you couldn't help but love her. She walked on that stage with such confidence and greatness and just commanded that stage. She was so "cute", and so gracious and very very real. Although her voice just didn't reach range she once could she made up for it in so many ways. Sometime you go see a concert and sometime you go see a singer but Friday night I saw a Legend ...a performer, a truly great entertainer.

2 comments: