Sunday, June 26, 2011

You meet the nicest People at Art and Soul

How cute are these little cupcake salt and pepper shakers?
Yesterday I was relaxing after my Silver Art Clay class when my husband brought in the mail and in it was this surprise gift from one of my very creative friends. I first met Ellen last year in Portland Oregon at Art And Soul, she was signed up for the same class that my sister and I were taking. We got to talking and I gave her my business card. It turns out Ellen has a home in Mesquite and spends some of the Winter months there and now comes to visit me when she is in Nevada. This year Ellen and I took the same class at the Art And Soul here in Las Vegas at The Green Valley Ranch.
You really must go to Art And Soul...you meet the nicest people there. I have already signed up for Portland in September and can hardly wait. What a small world the creative community is, yesterday in class I was talking about how excited I am and can't wait to take this class from this amazing artist I found on line and it turns out that one of my ladies in class is very good friends with her...who knew?

Thanks again Ellen for being so sweet and thinking of me, I love these little cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment