Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Sylvia











Last week was my BFF's birthday; I won't tell how old she is but lets just say that Social Security will be hearing from her from now on. I flew to Tucson for a quick trip to celebrate her birthday with her and we had a wonderful visit that was long over due, we Skype nearly every week but I haven't been to Tucson to see her in 11 years. Happy Birthday Sylvia, I am so lucky to have you in my life and I hope 2011 brings you much love and happiness.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sylvia - lucky you to have a friend like "The Boss"! Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanya,, couldn't agree with you more. We were kindred spirits from the first moment we met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so much like you!!!!!!!!

    Hope you girls had a good time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete