Monday, January 24, 2011

Cucpcakes 101



I love making cupcakes and this past Saturday my friend Jerry and I went to Castle of Cakes to take a 3 hour class to learn how to decorate cupcakes. What a blast! we had about 12 total in class and everyone was so fun. The cupcakes were baking when we arrived and the store smelled so delicious we could hardly stand it. We learn lots and lots of fun techniques and everyone brought home a total of 7 cupcakes that we decorated. I can't wait to go back and take another class!!











Check out the sexy hair net we had to wear

4 comments:

  1. OH that is too cute! Wow looks like sugar overload!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my baby shower - YOU are doing the cupcakes for it! Very cute, Boss - Love the hairnet...you look like my old lunchroom lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very charming - you remind me of the Church Lady!!

    The cupcakes look delish!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, almost too pretty to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete