Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Eagles are back!

Last year you might remember me being all excited about the live eagle cam I was watching. The eagles are back and have laid two eggs in the nest I like to watch. Here is Mr. & Mrs. Honby trading places babysitting the eggs, you will notice when the second parent takes over how he rolls the eggs? they do this every hour or so. These eggs should hatch around the 25th or 26th of this month. It is so exciting to see the eggs hatch then the weeks ahead of how the parents take care of the eaglets until their first flight or Fledge as they call it in Eagle-Lingo! if you would rather see the cam live click on the link on the left side of my blog called "La Dee Dah live web cam, then click on Honby Island Nest.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I have clicked into this and it is really interesting and keep all of us posted!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete