Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Meet my friends Sylvia & Bones


I am sure you have all heard me talk about my dear friend Sylvia from Tucson. She and I met years ago when I was working at Baxter Healthcare in Irvine California. Sylvia was a temp. employee filling in for the Secretary of one of the divisions, I was working for a V.P. of the "Mothership" of that Company. It was one of my luckiest days when I met Sylvia, she and I connected so quickly and I feel as though she has always been my sister. We have seen each other through many many tough times and have been able to share the good times as well. Sylvia is my "go to girl" for just about everything ... she has been my medical mentor, my cooking mentor and my personal mentor. Thank goodness for Skype, it really allow us stay in touch. I feel so lucky to have her as a friend and can only wish that everyone had someone like Sylvia in their lives.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words, you know what a boo hoo baby I am; oh well my eyes needed a good flushing. Love you girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got yourself one of the best friends, Boss! Great picture - beautiful masks...looks like a wonderful time was had by all. I'm just glad you weren't hanging out with Blanket and Prince Michael. :-)

    ReplyDelete